40L/Min~100L/Min Respiratory Resistance Mask Tester GB 2626-2006 / GB 2890-2009
It is used to determine the resistance to inhalation and exhalation of respiratory protective equipment under specified conditions. Applicable to the national labor protection equipment inspection agencies, mask manufacturers related inspection and inspection of ordinary masks, dust masks, medical masks, anti-fog and mask products.
1. The instrument consists of an air source that can adjust the flow rate, a human head mold specified by the standard, two inhalation and exhalation systems, and an inhalation resistance measurement system.
2. The flow sensor has high sensitivity and has a very small starting flow.
3. The flow sensor chip uses a thermal mass flow meter, which does not require temperature and pressure compensation, ensuring high-precision measurement of the sensor. The range of the flow meter is 0 L / min ~ 100L / min, and the accuracy is ± 2%.
4. Multiple sensors are integrated on a single flow sensor chip, which greatly improves the range ratio of the sensor.
5. The zero point stability of the flow sensor is high, with full range and high stability, high accuracy over the full range, excellent repeatability, low power consumption, low pressure loss and fast response speed.
6. The data logger adopts a graphic dot matrix LCD with a resolution of 128 × 64 and a full Chinese interface, which is easy to operate.
7. The data logger has 4M memory for measurement value recording.
8. The micromanometer sensor uses a two-wire system, with high accuracy and good stability; it is safe and reliable to use an explosion-proof design.
9. The range and zero point of the micromanometer sensor are continuously adjustable, the damping is adjustable, there is no mechanical moving part, and the maintenance workload is small. Micro pressure measurement range is
-1000Pa ~ 1000Pa, accuracy is 1Pa.
10. The whole instrument adopts special gas path conversion elements, which ensures the convenient and fast conversion of the two-pipe system of exhalation and inhalation.
11. Exhaust volume of air pump 40L / min ~ 100L / min
12. Ventilation volume is constant at (85 ± 1) L / min
13. Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz
14. Applicable to the latest national standard requirements, compatible with labor protection protective masks and daily protective mask standards.